Monday, November 16, 2009

Remember Bliss.

Have you ever thought about those things that make your remember a single moment in a single day? The smell of a certain coffee. The taste of two flavors that are mixed together just right. The things that make us remember. "When I took that bite it made me remember that exact moment when I was 10 years old when Grandma came to visit and brought my favorite cake from the only store that sold it at the time..what a day!" Here's the deal. Bliss is like that taste. We'll come to your house, hang out with your family and document your life. Years later you'll look back and say, "I remember that day. I remember when we had that tree down back behind the house. I remember! It was cool that day. We chased the boys all over the yard trying to get the best shots possible. How great was that?" It's like that smell. It's like that taste. We'll help you remember. Remember Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment